Last week I wrote about spending my Sunday putting 5 extra piles under the floor to take the weight of our new wood burning cook stove and the new hot water cylinder.
This Sunday I started framing a platform for the hot water cylinder where an old laundry tub had leaked and rotted the floor.
I pulled out the rotted bits and decided I should insulate the wall.
I had to cover the hole in the floor, so I used a sheet of sub-flooring I got from a building supplies recycler for $5, and then started building the stand for the cylinder.
The platform also has another purpose.
It is a great playhouse for a 2 & 1/2 year-old.
Fun was had by all.